Sunday, April 27, 2014

Your Questions: ANSWERED... soon!

Hey everybody!  Wanted to thank all of you who submitted questions for the "Event Planning Q&A" thing I did last week.  It may have taken some bribery, but I'm excited to get to answering your inquiries about one of my favorite things to do: get people together to go shoot stuff!  Over the next week, I'll be putting together video responses to answer your questions about this... while simultaneously refinishing my basement.  SO, it might be an update-free couple of days between making the videos and working on my home.

Also, I've had a few surprising comments about doing more Laser Tag stuff... which is awesome!  Usually I get "Do more Nerfs" comments, but I don't have anything to show yet.  There's stuff in the works, but in the meantime, check out this fella!

No comments:

Post a Comment