Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Darts with a Book

So this is an interesting move, especially considering it includes a dart design I thought I had seen on a "Double Your Darts" promo at Toys R Us that proved unfruitful.  Nerf has a book out that includes some special Elite Darts.  I suppose these are the tricks we must resort to get kids reading books again?

Gotta wonder how thorough it is... though I'd imagine it's just N-Strike stuff.  A book with all the Nerf Blasters they've made would be quite epic, now that I think about it.

3 comments:

  1. A book with all the blasters they've ever made would be quite the doorstop, actually, if they have any sort of useful (non-obvious) description or history in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More info here: http://www.booktopia.com.au/nerf-nathaniel-marunas/prod9781576876411.html?gclid=COLG5ZuUz7oCFYQdpQodancAmw

    ReplyDelete