Thursday, April 18, 2013

Delays... delays...

Well, I've been on hold with stuff.  Just figured I'd let everyone know what's up, what's going to happen, and when you can expect some real updates.

First, what's up.  May 9th is the start of our weekly games for Laser Tag with the MLTA, so that's my focus right now.  Getting the LTX DMR fully functional again, finalizing the LTX EF5, and getting a few other laser tag projects done is on top of my to-do list.  I'm also waiting for some new Xplorer gear to review for everyone.

What's going to happen?  Well hopefully Mother Nature realizes what time of year it is and stops all this crazy cold snowy wintry weather.  I'll be posting my LTX EF5 review, as well as reviews for Xplorer and some other Nerf stuff (Elite Longshot Ver 2.0 included) along the way.

You can expect all this schtuff once the weather here in the Heartland of America warms up and a package arrives at my doorstep!  Until then... the only thing I can do in this weather is find a lone parking lot and do some cookies in my Subaru.


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the crazy weather. Here in Missouri, it was about 75 degrees one day and then it was 32 the next.

    ReplyDelete