Thursday, February 14, 2013

Update! Elite Longshot Ver 2.0

I've had more than a few requests and questions about my latest Nerf project: the Elite Longshot Ver 2.0, so I thought I'd actually have YouTube updates on it's progress as well as my usual blog posting.  This is largely due to the overwhelming level of confusion that non-blog readers had when they first saw my Elite Longshot.  News of that blaster didn't really catch on until I posted my "Retaliator vs Elite Longshot" video, of which folks are still oblivious despite my efforts to respond to comments and put links in the video and description to help clear things up.  So, with the Elite Longshot Version 2.0, I'll be making it abundantly clear that I'm building it by showing the process as it unfolds.


No comments:

Post a Comment