Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Phenomenon Wins the LTAR! Now go hide!

For the past 7 years I've been running Laser Tag games with the MLTA, "Phenomenon" has been right there helping out, shooting up n00bs, and been an excellent supporter of what we do.  Not only that, but he's a long-time friend of mine.  So when it was getting close to read through all the resolutions that readers submitted for the January contest and he told me he wanted to finally build a blaster instead of keep borrowing my friend's Phoenix LTX, it only made sense to award him with the LTAR for the contest.  I was very impressed with all your aspirations and goals for the new year, but I had to be a bit biased in this one, save myself the shipping costs, and award Phenomenon with the LTAR.  Hope that doesn't make anyone too upset!

For the next contest, you'll have to be sneaky.  Like, really sneaky.  Check the new contest rules up on the updated "Monthly Contest" tab above.

No comments:

Post a Comment