Sunday, January 20, 2013

Box of Goodies from UT!

I've always mentioned that part of the reason I started this blog was because of Urban Taggers.  Over the past year or so I've been fortunate enough to get to know Pocket Esq and we've always had an unspoken "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" kind of relationship anyways.  This weekend I got a package from across the pond with quite a few surprises in there.  Here's a quick video plus some photos of things I'll be reviewing thanks to this box of goodies Pocket sent here.  I also explain how I plan to attempt to repay Urban Tagger's generosity with a gift of my own.
Below are links to images of the two products I'll be reviewing soon!
AppTag
Stockade

See the video after the Jump!



Wanna get a leg-up on news?  Visit Tactical Tag's Facebook Page for the latest updates BEFORE they go live on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. i really want both the stockade and snapfire, both yet to be released in america

    ReplyDelete