Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

Gonna take the next few days off from Blogger so I can get that last-minute shopping in, wrap a few more presents, and spend some time with family and friends.  I'll be back in action sometime after Wednesday, December 26th.

I've got an exciting review coming up courtesy of some friends overseas that I think you'll enjoy.  I'm also sending out a few presents to hobbyists near and far including finally getting around to the November Giveaway.  Speaking of which, don't forget there's an N-Strike Elite Stryfe up for grabs as December's giveaway item!  I'm also slowly working on getting the "Reviews, Writeups, and Guides" link completed, so bear with me as I dig through over 500 posts to find all those helpful links!

Have a safe and enjoyable holiday season, everyone!  Thanks for all your support and encouragement as I continue this crazy blog!

In the meantime, I'll be doing a few Facebook updates since it's easier/faster for me to load up little pictures and short videos through that.  Got a present that some of you might take a liking to ;)

4 comments:

  1. I was not trolling, zook. I was just whispering in capitals. Once. With a fake name. From Jamaica. I'm a sad panda now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I released the ban on that account. We get trolls on NM&R all the time. I'm just doing my job.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I will not do that again.

      Delete