Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lucky me!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!  Got a few more uses out of my Captain America costume I made for this year's festivities.  From the laser tag game to a few parties to even putting the shield down so I could perform in a Halloween Night concert downtown, this costume worked great for the week!


Performed alongside some other patriotic comrades, Ronald Reagan on the Alto Sax as well as Bill Clinton playing drums (not pictured).  Kinda seemed like they should've switched, but who am I to argue with past presidents?

One of those uses was a "rental" to someone who's kinda close to me.  This should also put all those "your girlfriend is a blow-up doll in your closet" type comments I get on YouTube to bed.  No pun intended ;)

1 comment:

  1. That girl looks just a bit like Peggy Carter.

    ReplyDelete