Wednesday, November 14, 2012

300K Pageviews!


THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!!

It blows me away that this blog has already seen so much attention.  I look forward to the challenge of continually bringing you more of the content that has brought so many loyal viewers to this blog.  From new blaster modifications for Nerf and Laser Tag to news on the latest products to overviews of events I've held locally, it's been my privilege and honor to share my world with all of you.

And just to say thank you a little more, I'm sweetening the deal for the November Giveaway by adding a few things!  Instead of the 12-round clip for the Retaliator prize, you'll win an Elite 18 Dart clip as well as my Elite collapsible stock!  So get your buddies together, have an epic game, and send in your photo to win!!
Thanks again for all your support!  I plan on being around for many more pageviews to come! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you get to a million soon!

    ReplyDelete