Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Costume Changes

Well, I'm about 95% certain that my window to work on my Colonial Marine costume has run out.  Without the help of my programming genius friend, I can't get the Pulse Rifle operational.  Which means I fall back to Plan B:  Captain America.  I'll be making a new jacket to match that of the one used in The Avengers.  Not only that, but I'll be painting up an LTAR "Captain America Style" as well as having a few friends go as the other members of the team.  One of them might even have a "bow" laser tag blaster for his Hawkeye costume, so I hope we can complete the team in the little time we have left.  In any case, it should be a fun game!

I have time on Thursday that I plan on devoting to much of this costume's construction.  It's a lot to get together, but I've already got the shield and blue pans for this.  My focus will be the jacket and gloves/gauntlets for this.  If all else fails, I can always just re-use last year's costume, but I'd rather not do that if I don't have to.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Bazookafied, I'm a fan or oan built costumes, always trying to make good ones myself, so please keep posting about this, I really want to see how you do this.

    ReplyDelete