Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Big Sale Coming Up!

So amidst all the new stuff that I've been getting for reviews... I'm starting to feel a little crowded by my increasing collection of stuff.  Not quite "hoarder" status, but I need to clear some space and condense this gargantuan armory.  I thought a few of you might be interested in some of the stuff I'm getting rid of, both Nerf and Laser Tag equipment.  I don't have anything set up for sale officially and if there's enough interest just from my fans here, I might just complete sales on a one-on-one basis instead of putting it all up on eBay. Either way, I've got some pounds (of gear) to shed, so take a look at stuff that's on the docket so far.


Gear Up! Maverick REV-6
Firefly REV-8
Dart Tag Hyperfire
Stampede ECS
Speedload 6
18 Round Clips
Firefly Tech Clip
Laser Challenge V2
Laser Challenge Firestorm
Laser Challenge Ultrawide Blaster
Laser Challenge Ex-D Super Laser
Laser Challenge Radar Extreme
200 Streamline Darts



14 comments:

  1. Are you a synthesist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What, in the world, is a Synthesist? Seriously, what is that?

      Delete
    2. Simply, person who makes sounds, most of the time for music. I saw the synthesizer,"keyboard", in the back of the video and was curious.

      Delete
    3. Gotta be honest, I didn't think that's what you were trying to say. I'm more than someone who makes sounds, I'm a musician. I teach lessons and play in 2 different bands and do Pit Orchestra work for local theaters.

      Delete
    4. If I have offended you in any way,I am very sorry. And how do you find all this time for all these things?

      Delete
    5. Oh no, you're good. Time for all this, you say? Well right now I'm not quite so busy. It just so happens that all the cool stuff is coming out now so I've got time to review it. It's a tricky balance, but I like staying busy.

      Delete
  2. Before you sell all this, could you do an arsenal video? It would be really fun to see all the stuff you have. No pressure, just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be interested in your 18 Round clips. How much are you asking for those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sell a big blast, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to organize a purchase for the gear up maverick, need one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, I'm willing to but some of the clips and the stampede.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested in buying your Laser Challenge V2 equipment. If you are interested, how can I contact you to discuss?

    Thanks,

    Tom, Ohio

    ReplyDelete