Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jolted

This little fella has been making the rounds at retailers now.  It's small size doesn't account for it's great power, even for a little guy!  When I picked one up, it lived up to the hype I had heard from others who had discovered it.  However, my main problem with it was the comfort of holding it... or lack thereof.  So I fixed that problem.

While I was at it, I removed the AR which, from hearing others say, is a no-no.  I experimented around with loading the Jolt after removing my AR and found that there is away to get great ranges out of this guy, even if you've managed to remove your AR.  While I still found that my stock Jolt was getting great ranges, if you've taken your AR out and are losing range, this short video might help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment